Post: PHP Developer
No. Of Vacancies: 3
Experience: 2 to 4
- Minimum 2 year of PHP web application development experience in a full-time role.
- Should be able to work independently and self-driven
- MySQL, MVC Framework (CodeIgniter, Laravel), AngularJS/REACT.
- Should have the capability to understand the scope to preparing the documents.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts.
- Working knowledge on complex SQL queries, Stored procedures, Triggers.
- To analyze requirements and estimate for assigned work.
- Experience in building website without any logical mistakes.
- Experience of handling products on a large scale but not mandatory.
- Good understanding for backend web services like (SOAP, XML, JOSN).
- Strong Knowledge on working with third party integrations Like (Payment Gateway, SMS Gateway, Mail chimp, Mail gun)
- Client interaction is a must with a good communication.
- Meeting both technical and client needs.