No. Of Vacancies: 1
Experience: 2 – 2.5 Years – Male
- Able to work independently and should be able to do research and development.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Programming Languages and frame works: Java, xml, Android framework, sqlite, google-services, firebase